An enzyme miraculous to relieve inflammation, sinusitis, and arthritis.
• increases the activity of antibiotics and anti bacteria resistance
• powerful anti-inflammatory agent
• Treat chronic sinusitis by improving the elimination of mucus
• relieves chronic and acute pain and reduces swelling
What is Serrapeptase?
'Serratia peptidase' or 'Serrapeptase' is a proteolytic enzyme produced by serratia bacteria living in the gut of silkworm silk. When the silkworm silk is ready to emerge from its cocoon, it produces an enzyme that dissolves that very hard shell so that this delicate little creature can enter into a new world. This enzyme is naturally processed commercially today for fermentation. This immunologically active enzyme is completely attached to the alpha-2 macroglobulin in biological fluids. Histological studies reveal powerful anti-inflammatory effects of this naturally occurring enzyme.
The Serrapeptase has been used successfully for over 30 years in Europe and Asia to reduce pain, inflammation and excessive mucus secretion. More than 40 clinical studies showed beneficial effects. Serrapeptase digests dead tissue, blood clots, cysts, arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms. Serrapeptase dissolves blood clots and varicose veins causes shrinking or decrease.
Why take Serrapeptase?
• Anti-inflammatory properties: Clinical studies show that it is effective for a range of inflammatory diseases, particularly in the treatment of edema induced by trauma. Serrapeptase has anti-inflammatory properties similar to those of salicylates, ibuprofen and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). No been successfully used for the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the ear, nose and throat.
• Pain Reduction: Although Serrapeptase reduce inflammation, one of the most profound benefits are the reduction of pain due to their ability to block the release of pain inducing amino inflamed tissues. Physicians throughout Europe and Asia have recognized the anti-inflammatory benefits and pain-blocking of this naturally occurring substance and are using it in treatment as an alternative to NSAIDs.
• Sinusitis: Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, Serrapeptase has been shown in clinical studies to benefit people who suffer from chronic sinusitis. In this condition, the mucus in the nasal cavity of patients becomes thicker and super split. This thickening makes the mucus is expelled less frequently. Japanese researchers evaluated the effects of Serrapeptase (30 mg / day orally for 4 weeks) on the elasticity and viscosity of nasal mucus in adult patients with chronic sinusitis. Serrapeptase reduced the viscosity of the mucus, improving the elimination of bronchopulmonary secretions.
• Cardiovascular health: Serrapeptase digests dead tissue - is so releases the silkworm silk from its cocoon. Serrapeptase can digest blood clots, the fibrous layers making up the atheromatous plaque and cysts. The doctor Hans Nieper is used for treating arteries locks and particularly advises the use of this enzyme for treatment of the carotid arteries blocked when conventional surgery is very risky. Doppler tests conducted after a one-year treatment showed a great improvement in blood circulation in the carotid arteries.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take up to 2 capsules at bedtime with water.
CAUTION:Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use this product if you are taking blood platelet inhibitors such as Ticlid, Palvix or Coumadin. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
There statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose,treat,cure,or prevent any disease.